|Crane Family at ALNC|
- Are you a serenader, or do you believe a little tough love goes a long way? Play eNature's Mating Game to see what species you most resemble in love.
- Compare your wild dates with these bizarre nature love stories from the Nature Conservancy.
- Check out these cute animal couples from National Geographic.
- Despite the chill in the air, many species such as raccoons, minks, river otters, foxes, coyotes, and skunks are all taking time off from their mid-winter hunting to prowl for partners. Learn more from eNature.
- Unlike many birds, who breed in the spring and summer, owls are looking for love during these long, cold nights - check it out!
- Read about more local bird bonding with this romantic tale from the International Crane Foundation.
- Stumped about what to give your mate? From perfume to silk to a romantic dinner, these BBC stories of love gifts from the animal kingdom might give you some ideas.
- Share your love of nature with one of these beautiful nature e-cards!